Motor Protection Circuit Breaker J3VE
● This series of circuit breakers are mainly composed of mechanism, contact system, tripping device of arc extinguishing system, insulating base and shell.
● J3VE1 type circuit breakers are equipped with auxiliary contacts. J3VE3 and J3VE4 type circuit breakers are not equipped with auxiliary contacts, but they can be equipped with auxiliary contact accessories.
● There are two types of trips in circuit breakers: one is a bimetallic inverse time delay trip for overload protection; the other is an electromagnetic instantaneous trip for short-circuit protection. The circuit breaker also has a temperature compensation device, so the protection characteristics are not affected by the ambient temperature.
● J3VE1, J3VE3 and J3VE4 circuit breakers are operated by button, knob and handle respectively.
● The circuit breaker is installed in front of the board. J3VE1, J3VE3, type circuit breakers also have a standard mounting card, which can be directly installed on a standard rail with a width of 35mm (should comply with DINEN50022).
● The mechanism of J3VE3 and J3VE4 circuit breakers uses quick-on and quick-break structures, and their tripping devices have limited current characteristics, so the circuit breaker has a high short-circuit breaking capacity.
● The front of the circuit breaker has a pointer for adjusting the current of the tripping device, which can set the tripping current within the specified range.
● The circuit breaker can be attached with accessories such as undervoltage release, shunt release, indicator light, lock, and various protection types of enclosures. Please specify when ordering.
|Rated breaking capacity of short circuit||220V||1.5||10||22|
|Auxiliary Contact Parameters||DC||AC|
|Rated Voltage(V)||24, 60, 110, 220/240||220||380||It can be
|Rated Current(A)||2.3, 0.7, 0.55, 0.3||1.8||1.5|
|Protective Features||Motor Protection||Su Current Multiple||1.05||1.2||6|
|Action Time||No action||<2h||>4s|
|Distribution Protection||Su Current Multiple||1.05||1.2|
|Action Time||No action||<2h|
|Model||Rated Current(A)||Release Current Setting area(A)||Auxiliary contacts|
Outline and Mounting Dimension
2.Small size and high segment
3.Double wire disconnect
4.Excellent cooper wire
Green product and environment protection